Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Craft Room - Lazy Susan

I found this lazy susan during my recent trip to Arkansas.  I found it at an antique store for $13.00.  I probably would not have paid that much for it, but it was in mint condition.  When I cleaned it up, it wasn't even dirty.  I was super excited when I found it and new it would be perfect for my craft room.

BEFORE

I unscrewed the gold handle and spray painted it black.



AFTER

I painted it the same turqoise that is in my craft room.  I then added some vinyl from my Home Accents cricut cartridge to every other glass tray.  I just flipped the image and stuck in on the bottom of the glass.





Thanks for stopping by.

Linking to:

4 comments:

  1. Very cute, love the color! I'm your newest follower! Stopping by from the Tip Me Tuesday party. I would love for you to link this up to My Favorite Things party! It's going on all week,
    & be sure to check out my giveaway too!
    Thanks
    ~Iffy~

    www.stayathomenation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a great idea. I'll have to look for things in my craft room that I can spruce up with some paint.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have the cutest blog! I LOVE the name too! I'm always saying that too! I am your newest follower and I would LOVE it if you come check my blog out and become my newest follower. I also have a giveaway going on right now!

    Have a great day!

    Kirsten
    www.mushkiloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you made this Lazy Susan in my free time I have made a couple but they have never looked this good! I will Definitely be back to see some more of your work.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...