Tuesday, July 19, 2011

An Easy Way For Kids To Eat Fast Food In The Car

I was at Target a while back and picked up one of the buckets from the $1.00 Spot...Don't ya just love the dollar spot...


I purchased it with the intention of organizing some of his arts and crafts supplies.  It then occurred to me one day while he was eating the "Golden Arches" that he was getting ready to spill everything because he could not hold it all and his drink.  I then grabbed this out of the house and left it in the car for next time and I can tell you it works like a charm.  Everything has a place, even his drink.  He loves it too because it's easy to hold onto in his lap.


BEFORE

14 comments:

  1. ohmygosh! what a GREAT idea! you go girl!
    summer @ http://icouponjesussaves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. THIS IS BRILLIANT! It's making the rounds on Pinterest.com, that's where I came from. LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found this via pintrest. Thanks for the great idea! I just got one for each of my kids.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea! love that it holds the drink too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another one who saw it on Pinterst. Fabulous idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing this.. I picked these up at Target for my kiddos and it worked great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is great...now i have to hope my target gets more of these...thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. (also saw it on pinterest...and pinned it too)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am soooooo having a "duh" moment! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice! my cousin and I are taking a 9 hour road trip with our kiddos (5,7, and 14). This will be perfect! I saw the baskets at dollar general the other day so i'm definitely gonna stock up!

    http://chitownandallaround.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. If your Target doesn't have them, the Dollar Tree does. My daughter just picked 6 of them up for me. I love this idea so much, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just brilliant, thank you for share it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is the best idea from Kelly's link up. My three girls are all in high school or college and I am still going to do this! We are on the road a lot, back and forth to our house at the beach and this will be so handy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi! ThankS For Sharing This! FOund This On Pinterest & Its Perfect For roadtrips! Thanks Again!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...