Monday, July 25, 2011

What To Do With Your Vacation Pictures and Souvenirs

Recently my family went to Disneyworld.  We had a magical time and plan to go back again soon.  It was our son's first visit and to see it through his eyes was an experience in itself.  When we arrived home and got all of the pictures downloaded and printed.  I didn't just want to put them in an album to only be looked at every once in a while.  I wanted our son to re-live that experience and see all of the wonderful memories we collected along the way.  I created a wall in the game room with shadow boxes I purchased at Aaron Brothers.

Vacation Memory Wall




I created a collage of pictures of our son getting character autographs.
The autograph book and pen.  We got a ton of the little bags with the miniature figurines
and I glued them inside the boxes.
The pressed pennies and collectors book.
I saved our tickets, a postcard, a lei from a character breakfast, and put a toy monorail inside the box.




My husband was obsessed with the Disney pins.  


Just a few more small souvenirs that fit onto the shelf.  That is the Mickey hat our son picked out.  

Hopefully this will inspire you to not pack all of those pictures and souvenirs away and to display them and enjoy them everyday.

Have a Great Week!

Linking to:






1 comment:

  1. Great idea and way to remember a fun vacation!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...