Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Headband Holder

I had some leftover fabric from my closet makeover (still a work in progress) and thought I would update my headband holder.  (The old fabric I had on there did not go with my color scheme)  This is how I store most of my headbands and I keep this in my closet with all of my hats.  This is a super easy project that takes a minimum of 15 minutes.  

Supplies Needed:
  • Paper Towel Holder - this is the holder I have had for years so this is what I used
  • Roll of Paper Towels - use a bigger roll than the standard size
  • Fabric - 1/4 yard



Start off by rolling the paper towels on the opposite side of fabric and pin it.  



This is what it will look like pinned.



Take the paper towels out and sew a straight line where the pins were.



Invert the fabric after you sew it.


Now put the fabric on your paper towels.  It will be a tight fit but it needs to be!


Tuck the ends in.
is this easy or what



Put it on the paper towel holder and then tuck in the top.


All finished.  Some of my headbands are stretched out...I've had them for a long time.



I added a flower to the top to give it an extra sumpin!




This is a super easy project and you can customize it any way you want.  This would make a cute girls gift for a birthday!

Thanks for stopping by!

Missy

Linking to:

http://funkyjunkinteriors.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

  1. Oh this is too cute!! Thanks for sharing at Craft and Tell!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. I have seen similar ideas before but yours is the best! I never would have thought of sewing it!

    -Aubree
    yellowblackbird.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool idea :)

    We have a link-up party going on - Tea Time Thursdays @ Kreative Korner. I would really appreciate if you'd link up some of your awesome posts there. Hope to see you at the party.

    http://tanyaanurag.blogspot.com/2011/08/tea-time-thursdays-4.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...