Thursday, October 13, 2011

I Finally Have a Foyer Table

My foyer has been without a table since we moved in a year and a half ago.  I have wanted one for a while, but I didn't want to break the bank just to have a piece of furniture there.  I stopped over at Pickers Point a couple of weeks ago and found this adorable table for $100.  I was so excited because I did not have to do anything to it.  It was the perfect length and color and fit perfectly in the foyer.


It was the perfect place to put my beans that I dyed on the table along with some plastic pumpkins on candle sticks.   I have had these pumpkins for many years with the word "BOO" on them with vinyl.  The baskets came from Target and I simply just labeled them with vinyl instead of writing on them with chalk.



This cute picture frame I found at Hobby Lobby around Easter time.  You fill it with candy!  How cute is it!



I finally got to hang the frame that I showed on my blog a while back.  In case you missed that post, you can view it here.  (Yes, that is a Nerf basketball goal in my house!)
I don't want to forget the lamps, they came from Home Goods!!


Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great Thursday!!

Linking to:


11 comments:

  1. Very cute! Love when things fit just right

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute idea! Lovely foyer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great find on the foyer table, and I love that frame! Came over from FOTF.

    Kim
    www.todayismysome-day.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great table! I love the berry branch and the frame with the candies inside!

    I'd love for you to stop by and link up at my Friday Favorites party!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just wanted to let you know I featured you today at Blissful and Domestic. Stop by and grab a button

    www.blissfulanddomestic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi! we met on saturday at the tip junkie event and i thought i'd hop over and become your newest follower! what a fun crafty blog!!

    that table is an awesome find! and i love that candy picture frame. hobby lobby is pretty much the best store ever. my little sister worked there a few years ago and i got the hook up. unfortunately she got a better job...well, fortunate for her i guess... :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome table (reminds me of how badly I want a small table in my foyer as well!); and I really love your little Boo pumpkin display - so cute for Halloween.

    Take care,
    Christina
    designingbynumbers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it! I think I need you to come over and help me with some decorating (I'm not kidding either). :o)

    Your blog is just great! I love all of the ideas!

    It was really great to meet you on Saturday! Hopefully I'll see you at church sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You've been featured at my weekly link party - Hookin Up with HoH!

    Feel free to stop on by and grab a button if you'd like. :)

    xoxo

    Allison @ House of Hepworths

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the pumpkins on the candle sticks! So cool! Really diggin' the bow on the middle one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The pumpkin &candle sticks are great and I love that candy corn ribbon!
    I always wanted a mantel, but I have never lived in any home where I could place one.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...