Thursday, October 27, 2011

My Love of Pinterest...and some projects

Have you ever heard of Pinterest?  I am sure you have if you read as many blogs as I do.  It is one of those things that you think "Why didn't I think of that".  Pinterest has taken the place of me bookmarking everything I want to remember.  It is a "virtual pinboard" of everything you like and want to remember.  You can check out and follow my Pinterest boards here.  I recently found these yummy things..

                                             Source: ladywiththeredrocker.wordpress.com via Lookie on Pinterest


I decided to make some last night and OMG...they were so quick and easy and DELICIOUS.  My family loved them.  Here is proof that I made them.  I'm no food photographer but just wanted to show you that they really do look like this.


Something else I found on Pinterest that I immediately wanted to make sure I do is this......

Christmas card holder...BRILLIANT!!!

http://pearls-handcuffs-happyhour.blogspot.com/search/label/Christmas
    
Is this the cutest way to display cards for the Christmas Holidays...I stopped at my local Pickers Point on Trade Day Tuesday's and found these for $5.00.  They are the old saloon style shutters, but I love that they have some character to them.  I can't wait to clean them up and spray paint them.  I have the perfect place in the house for them.



I hope that you will check out Pinterest and get inspired to create something wonderful!

Have a Great Day!

1 comment:

  1. I'm addicted to Pinterest...it's GENIUS! I've found so many projects...some I've done, some I'm doing for Christmas presents...I've also found amazing recipes that I've enjoyed making! The people at Pinterest are just GENIUS!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...