Monday, December 12, 2011

Embellishing Picture Frames with 3M Mini Hooks.....

I was so excited when I came across this amazing FREE printable from Jones Design Company. I immediately printed it out and chose a frame from around my house to place it in.  After I got the print in the frame, it just kind of looked plain.  I had some extra greenery and ornaments laying around that I thought would look good on the frame but I did not want to damage the frame.  Take a look below to see how I solved this problem....


I placed a 3M mini hook on the side of the frame like this.....


I took my greenery and cut off most of the stem.  After adding two ornaments with floral wire, I then clipped it in the hook....




I think it turned out so cute and just gave it an extra punch of decor.  I am currently making a frame now with a big plaid ribbon and I'm going to use the same kind of hook.  I love knowing that I can embellish my frames without damaging them.

Here is my dining room table.  I don't decorate it alot because my son uses the table as a race car track...so I usually just replace the frame with something seasonal.


Linking to:

6 comments:

  1. What a great idea! I'll have to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea to dress up an ordinary frame! I love the display you have as well!

    I'm your newest follower! Stop on by sometime! I have a weekly linky party called Terrific Under Ten Tuesday. It's for projects made for $10 or less. I would love for you to link up sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea! Stopping by from Made By You Monday. New follower of some of your boards on Pinterest and on facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that you used a 3M hook. Such a clever idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! I found your site through Making the World Cuter. Stop by my blog and if you like what you see, follow me!!

    www.mommyforreals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love that one. I have found one of the most elegant designed frame work from this source. This one is exceptionally looking just incredible for the home decor. Thanks for sharing.

    frames online

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...