Wednesday, December 28, 2011

A "Lookie" Back....Top 5 Post

I can't believe my lil ole blog just turned six months on December 21st.  I have had soooo much fun posting my crafts and sharing with each of you my ideas.  Thank you for the loyal followers that always send me sweet notes and comments, they mean the world to me.  This blog has given me so much fulfillment...I have enjoyed every last bit of it.  I have so much to look forward to in 2012 and have many projects in the works already...I thought it would be fun to revisit my top 5 posts.

Number 5

Decorating with Beans

Decorating with Beans


Number 4

My Styling Cabinet


Styling Cabinet Link


Number 3

My Halloween Front Porch

Halloween Front Porch Link

Number 2

My Craft Room

My Craft Room Link

Number 1

My Fall Wreath

I am amazed at how many hits, comments and emails I get on this wreath weekly.   All I did was embellish a simple wreath with my last initial and some burlap.  I loved this wreath as much as everyone else and can't wait to do it again....

Home Sweet Home Link

Thanks again for stopping by and making the last six months so much fun...Hope your family has a wonderful and Happy 2012...



6 comments:

  1. Great to get a look back. I am a new follower so I really enjoyed the highlights. TFS love your craft room!! Cathie
    www.creativecutterroom.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your styling cabinet & the fall wreath! Why am I only finding your blog now?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Missy, thank you for sharing the highlights of your blog. I have been blogging also for about six months and yes, it is a great way to meet wonderful new friends. Thanks you so much for sharing and Happy New Year. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see your wreath on Pinterest all the time! Isn't it funny- the projects that are the easiest to do and require the least planning-- are the most popular! Congrats on a great year of crafting and blogging.
    :) Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your projects are darling! Congrats on the 6 months! I can't wait to see what else you come up with!

    Amanda
    everycreativeendeavor.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your craft room is amazing!! Following you from tatertots and jello! Stop on by for a visit!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...