Monday, December 19, 2011

My Teacher Gifts this year

Just wanted to share with you the teacher gifts I pulled together for this year.  It's a quick post...gotta go finish shopping!!!! 

Enjoy....


Let me show you the goodies inside...I started with these compartment boxes I got at The Container Store and filled them with some yummy candy..after the candy is all eaten, they can re-use the boxes for whatever they want (earrings, jewelry, desk organizer, etc.)

I have used these compartment boxes before for different holidays.  They are really cute for Valentine's Day with different color jelly beans.  The Container Store has different sizes and they would be really cute for party favors with a cute sticker or vinyl lettering to customize for each party guest!




After the boxes were full, I cut out their initial on my Cricut with some vinyl and added a little "bling" with some clear rhinestones....



Here is what I put inside their buckets...

Bucket - Target Dollar Spot
Sponge - Target Dollar Spot
Candy - M & M's (plain, almond, mint), Skittles and Snickers
Bubble Bath and Lotion - Bath and Body Works (Buy 3, Get 3 Free)

I put a pair of cozy socks and a little gift card in the teacher basket too!


After the buckets were full, I wrapped them in cellophane and tied a pretty bow to them and attached our Christmas card to the outside.



Below are pictures of all of the baskets finished!!




These baskets were super easy to make and I think the presentation came out perfectly.

Spreading Christmas cheer at these great blogs.....

http://www.positivelysplendid.com/
http://craftomaniac.blogspot.com/
http://www.bystephanielynn.com/2011/12/sunday-showcase-party-with-uprinting.html
http://www.tipjunkie.com/homemade-projects-1220/

7 comments:

  1. What a great gift! I would have loved to receive that when I was teaching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot wait for my youngest to start Kindergarten next year... I will be using your idea for sure! I have one in Jr. High and one in HS - too many teachers for that! lol... They turned out beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this idea! Super cute, and love your blog! I'm having a linky party on my blog too! I would love it if you would link up to it! Here is the link http://www.thesouthernproductqueen.com/2011/12/20/linky-party-2/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tree is beautiful! Way to go on the teacher gifts- such a yummy and pretty assortment of treats. Merry Christmas to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your idea with those container boxes! We have a Valentine's party every year, and that would be a great favor/prize.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute! Your so creative & have such a kind heart! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...