Friday, December 16, 2011

Weekly Adventures of Elfy....

We had a fun week with Elfy...he was up to some silly tricks.  He will be with us another week and then off to the North Pole he goes...we are going to miss him, but until then he will be hopping around the house for a little while longer.


Saturday - December 10
Elfy was the target of a little dart game...


Sunday - December 11
Elfy tried to sneak into the Krispy Kreme box and the lid shut on him...



Monday - December 12
Elfy sitting pretty....(last minute spot)


Tuesday - December 13
Elfy listening to Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer...


Wednesday - December 14
Elfy got a shower.....


Thursday - December 15
Elfy was feeling left out because of Scooter's Crib so he made him a place to crash...


Friday - December 16
Elfy monkeying around

I hope all of you have a good weekend, thanks for stopping by..

Linking to:

3 comments:

  1. I love the barrel of monkeys! That made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Missy, Oh did I get a good laugh this morning when I saw how much fun Elfie has been having at your house! I wish we had an Elfie when the kids were little.

    Thanks so much for stopping by Project Queen. For some reason, I haven't been receiving your posts! I'm signing up AGAIN and hopefully they will come through. Lovin that hutch and your yarn inspirations!!!!

    Merry Christmas to you and your family and many, many blessings!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those ideas! the dart board cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...