Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Floral Arrangement for the Foyer......

I promise I haven't abandoned my blog but I have so many projects going on that I can't get them all finished and posted!  I did manage to snap a few pictures of a floral arrangement I just finished last week for my entry table.  I loved the colors so much in my basket I made for my front door (see that HERE) that I decided to do the same in a pottery bowl I purchased from JoAnn's.  

Here is the picture of the arrangement finished.....


The bowl came from JoAnn's and all of the flowers were purchased from Hobby Lobby at half price. 


I placed these floral foam squares in the bowl first and then started placing my flowers in it...I started by putting the big flowers around the edges first and then just worked my way to the middle.  



Here's the finished product....I am going to make another soon and I will take step by step pictures for you.







Thanks for stopping by and have a great week....

Linking to:

2 comments:

  1. Hi Missy! I'm a new blogger and new follower of yours! I LOVE this arrangement. It goes very nicely with your front door arrangement you made. Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you get those baskets? Did you label or did they come that way? Love them! HW

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...