Tuesday, July 31, 2012

My Favorite Pinners....


Who doesn't LOVE pinterest.  I just love that I can sit in the comfort of my home and just browse through hundreds of ideas from Home Decor, Recipes, Crafts and Fashion to name a few.  I also love seeing what others "pin".  I think you can get a feel of others taste by what they pin.  I thought I would put together a list of some of my favorite pinners.  I hope that you will take the time to visit each of their boards and their blogs (if they are bloggers)!

Here is my board.  I pin everything from crafts, home decor, recipes and anything else that catches my eye.  I don't just pin to pin, I want to make sure that what I pin is interesting to me and will be there in the future when I want to look at it again.  

Follow Me Here


***************************************


Guia was one of the first people I discovered on pinterest.  Her board is full of color and beauty!  She has some great categories ranging from Aprons, IKEA, Junk Gypsies to Girlie Bedrooms.  I love everything she pins!!
Follow Guia Here


Some of you might of heard of Holly..she blogs over at Sunshine in My Soul.  Holly is an amazing photographer and a great home decorator as well.  I know when she pins something it's going to be to her style of decor.
Follow Holly Here


All I can say about this next "Texas" Gal is she knows her style.  Linsey recently moved from Texas to Tennessee to follow her families dream of living on a farm.  I LOVE her blog, her point of view, her stationary...I could go on.  She blogs at LLH Designs!  She is a custom Christmas card designer but her blog is full beauty.  If you don't believe me take a "lookie" at her former Houston home.  It was GORGEOUS!!!
Follow Linsey Here


Layla Grace is an upscale website but boy do I love some eye candy and inspiration.  I love browsing through their online catalog to see what I can DIY but I also love everything they pin.  
Follow Layla Grace Here


Have you ever heard of Liz Marie....she is an awesome furniture DIYer and a great blogger.  She blogs over at LizMarieBlog.com.  She recently just posted her new and updated Laundry Room and it's so cute.  You will love the Burlap DIY Subway Art.  
Follow Liz Marie here


I Love that you don't have to be a "blogger" to pin and I think that's true for the next couple of pinners.  I don't know how I stumbled onto Megan but I'm so glad I did.  I think her and I have the same style and like the same things and that is probably what caught my eye with her pins. 
Follow Megan Here


Same thing with Michelle as Megan.  She has over 7,000 pins and I love that she has broken up all of the food into categories.  I just dump everything into Recipes and she has broken it out into sub categories.  So smart....She even has a category called "Tags and Packaging Ideas"...Love it
Follow Michelle Here


I found Mona through a magazine from back home, At Home Arkansas.  Her and her sister are interior designers and blog at Providence Ltd. - Sister's Point of View.  I wish I could build a new house and have them decorate it from everything they have pinned because I LOVE EVERYTHING they pin.    
Follow Mona Here


What can I say about Becky from Organizing Made Fun other than amazing.  She has been such a great supporter of mine and I love that she LOVES to organize and shares her passion on her blog.  If you are looking for a great Organization pinner, than she is your person!  
Follow Becky Here


Shaunna blogs over at Perfectly Imperfect.  She is an ace when it comes to painting furniture.  When I painted my first piece of furniture with chalk paint, I found a video of her doing a step by step video and immediately fell in love with her southern accent.  I love her style and all of the furniture she has re purposed.
Follow Shaunna Here

I hope that you have enjoyed getting to know some of my favorite pinners.  Some are bloggers and some aren't.  That's why I love pinterest.  Everyone and Anyone can participate!  


I would love to follow you too.....share with me your pinterest account!!!!

5 comments:

  1. You've added some great pinners on there - that I am not yet following! Musty remedy that! Here is me! :) http://pinterest.com/queenofthecreek/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jaime. I'm so glad. I just clicked on your pinterest and started following you too! Thanks a bunch!!! Enjoy

      Delete
  2. Oh, thanks for the "shout out"! You said some sweet stuff! I LOVE Pinterest!!

    Becky B.
    www.organizingmadefun.com
    Organizing Made Fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I'm not a blogger but I am an avid/rabid pinner! :D I've added you all to my list of pinners to follow. Thank you! I love adding new & great pinners to follow! I'd hate to think I was missing out on something! If you want you can follow me back at: https://pinterest.com/looneybin013/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found your blog from Under the Table and Dreaming. I love your laundry room makeover. Also, I can't wait to check out these new pinners. Thanks for sharing!
    Blessings,
    Kim
    http://pinterest.com/kwallar/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...