Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Our Halloween Hutch


I have finally finished decorating the hutch for Halloween.  Trying to find holiday decorations after a move is not fun.  I think I have found most of them, but instead of digging around I decided to make a quick trip to the dollar store to see if I could find some cute decorations without spending alot of money.  

Hope you enjoy taking a peek into our Halloween Hutch......




I had the witches brooms and decided to use them on my hutch this year instead of outside.  I really like the way they turned out when I tied the witches legs to them.  



Here is one side of the hutch.  I used my Silhouette Cameo to embellish a plate charger I already had.  The tombstones, eyeballs and spider web all came from the dollar store.



Here is the other side of the hutch.  Again, I embellished a plate charger I already owned.  I also printed out and framed the Trick or Treat eye chart sign from Tatertots and Jello.  You can get that printable here.


Whenever I hang items on shelves, I always use the tiny clear 3M strips....



I made a silhouette of our son about three years ago and put it in this beautiful frame....


Glittered pumpkins on a tray with black beans....



The hutch was super easy to decorate (once I found everything) and really inexpensive.  

Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a great week!

Linking to:




Positively Splendid

Halloween Mantels

9 comments:

  1. Love that hutch and you always do it up so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Shannon. You are always so sweet with your comments. Sorry I missed it for your linky party....

      Delete
  2. So cute Missy -- love how you decorate it for all of the seasons -- I really need to get back into the habit of doing that with my hutch….thanks for the inspiration. :)
    xo,
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always LOVE your hutch decor! This is one of my favorites! I shared it tonight on my fb page too :) Thanks for linking up to the party.
    :) Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE that!! And am obsessed with your hutch!! Awesome decorations! Thanks for sharing! http://moresisterstuff.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! This is lovely. Looking forward to seeing you at MDC :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really loving this!!! You have so many neat decorations added to your hutch:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really LOVe your hutch!! The halloween decorations are so cool !!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...