Monday, December 31, 2012

A "Lookie" Back......2012


Let me first start by saying Happy New Year!  We are hours away from 2013 and I am enjoying time with family and friends.  I thought it would be fun to take a "Lookie" back at what was created in 2012 and share with you the top 12 projects of the year.



Top 12 Post of 2012


Valentine Chair Envelope - PBK Knockoff














Re-purposed Baby Hutch and Updated Craft Room








I hope that all of you have a great 2013 and I look forward to a great year of creating and sharing.


Linking to:

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog and here's a shout out that I sent out to my readers today!! Happy New Year :)
    Nancy

    http://johnhoodfamily.blogspot.com/2013/01/using-bookcase.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...