Saturday, December 15, 2012

The Christmas Hutch


My Christmas Hutch has been decorated for a while, but I just got around to taking pictures.  I love decorating my hutch for each holiday and this time was no different.  I simply just used all of my Christmas decorations that were left over.  Last year after Christmas I scored the berry garland for 90% off at Hobby Lobby.  These garlands are so expensive..but I only paid $9.99 and ended up buying three and used two of them for a wreath.


The berry topiaries are a nice touch for either side.....


This wood tray fits so nicely along the hutch because it is so long.  This year I decided to simply fill it with fake snow and then nested some ornaments on the snow....


You can see here how I just placed different Christmas decor items.....





I placed a few miniature ornaments under this glass cloche.....


Thanks for stopping by and taking a look at our Christmas hutch.  I hope all of you have a great weekend.

Linking to:

SixSistersStuff.com


6 comments:

  1. That's beautiful! Oh, what I would give for a hutch to decorate! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the berries, they just pop against the hutch! Such a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous Missy! :) Thanks for sharing!
    xo,
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an amazing hutch! Beautiful decorations. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooooo LOVE the berries! The whole hutch is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...