Wednesday, January 23, 2013

"Be Mine" Valentine Hutch

Valentine's Day is just around the corner and I thought it was time to put up some Valentine decorations and start crafting!  As you may know by now, you know that my kitchen hutch is one of my favorite pieces of furniture in my house and I love to decorate it according to the different holidays.  

This year I decided to leave the red holly berry garland hanging from Christmas because it was red and it went with the Valentine red theme.  I purchased a "Be Mine" garland super cheap at Home Sense (Home Goods in great USA)  and secured it to the top of my hutch with 3M strips.


I re-used my LOVE letters I made last year.  


The heart wreath hanging on the front is also secured by a 3M hook.



Here is the hutch with the doors open so you can see a better view of what is inside.....






Inside look at all of the Valentine items.....


Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check back soon for some more Valentine decorations and crafts!

Click on the holidays below to see other ways I have decorated the hutch.....







Linking to:


7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! It was so clever of you to use your Christmas berries. I'll have to remember that next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks beautiful. You did such a good job. I'm very impressed!
    Blessings,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw your lovely Valentine's hutch at Debbie's and Shannon's Pinterest party and wanted to stop over to say hello and let you know how pretty this is! Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful weekend! ~Cindy, littlemisscelebration.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh this is ADORABLE!!! I LOVE how the red pops on the black!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like it better when hutch is open! Great job

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is grand and beautiful! Great job:)

    Hopping by and following your lovely blog's twitter, FB and Pinterest. I blog for health: Lipoid Pneumonia, Breast Cancer & Petroleum Jelly and crafting: Valentine Heart Wreath

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...