Monday, February 11, 2013

Adding measuring tape to your craft table......


Hello everyone!  Today I wanted to show you a quick way to update a table so you are not always searching for a yard stick or ruler.  When I am in my craft room I am always needing to measure items such as fabric, wood, paper, etc. and inevitably I can never find a ruler.  Well today my friends I have fixed that problem.  Take a "Lookie" at how I updated my craft island by simply installing a roll of measuring tape.


Supplies Needed

Roll of measuring tape
Adhesive Tape
Scissors



I first started by measuring and cutting the exact length of measuring tape that would fit on the side of the island.  Take the adhesive roll of tape and run it down the entire length of your measuring tape.



After you have completely taped the entire length of measuring tape, peel off the other side of adhesive tape....


Now apply the measuring tape to your table....


How quick and easy was that!!!!!


I know I am going to use this everyday!


Hope you have a great day!!!



Linking to:



UndertheTableandDreaming

Lil\'Luna

Home Stories A2Z

A Crafty Soiree

SixSistersStuff.com


52 Mantels

I Heart Nap Time

11 comments:

  1. Now that was a great idea! Why didn't I think of that... ???
    Your whole room looks fab...
    WOW!

    hugs x
    Crystelle
    http://www.crystelleboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for my latest "Why didn't I think of that" moment. Sometimes I the simpilist ideas are the greatest. Thank you for sharing at Motivate me Monday.

    Sarah
    http://sarahmschultz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Genius! I am constantly looking for my hard stick or ruler. You are one smart lady! Your craft room looks amazing. Thanks so much for sharing. Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Missy! This is so genius! I am always trying to measure with two toddler boys running around, and with the measuring tape being flimsy it never works, lol! Would love for you to share at the party tonight! xo Bridgett

    http://www.osiemoats.com/2013/02/link-up-party-2.html
    Done

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a brilliant idea!!! And from your photos, that is one seriously organized craft room!!!
    Your newest follower ( would love a follow back when you have the time )
    Hugs,
    Suzan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Genius! When I get myself a real craft table, I will definitely be doing this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is seriously so brilliant! I just pinned it to share with others, and will definitely be adding this SUPER functional tip to my craft table...just as soon as I get it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I found you from Sugar Bee Crafts! I'm your newest follower via GFC. I host Fluster Creative Muster Party on Wednesdays and I would love it if you would come by and party with us. Hope to see you there!

    Hugs, Smiles, and Blessings,

    Robin
    Fluster Buster

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is really a MUST do!!
    Tx for sharing!
    I'm a new follower on GFC
    MAmmaNene from SergerPepper.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE this idea! This is certainly going on the top of my "To Do" list. Thanks for sharing such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...