Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Happy Halloween from our New Home!!!!!


This is my first post in a long time and boy a lot has changed!  We have moved back to the great USA.  It is so great to be back closer to family and friends.  I'm still in the midst of unpacking, organizing and cleaning but it was nice to be able to stop and decorate for a holiday.  It was like Christmas in October when I got to unpack my Halloween decorations that I haven't used in three years.  I'm excited to share what I have done....enjoy!!!


The wreath started off as a boxwood wreath with fall berries that I purchased from one of my favorite local stores, Magpie Gifts.  I had them hanging on my door for a couple of weeks before I added the witches legs, sign and bows.  

Witches legs and Wicked sign- The Accessory Place:  Boxwood wreath w/fall berries:  Magpie Gifts


The Halloween trees were made with tomato cages and the cheap Christmas garland you can now buy at Hobby Lobby.  Each tree took four strands of garland that I simply wrapped around the cage and then spray painted black.  After they dried, I wrapped the Halloween lights and hung the ornaments.  I finish the tree off with the cutest witches hats that also light up.


Witches Hat - The Accessory Place


Witches Broom - Pier 1 Imports:  Faux pumpkins - Jo-Ann Fabrics

Hope your family has a safe and Happy Halloween!!!!




Sharing at:

16 comments:

  1. How cute and fun! I love it all especially what you did with the witch hats and trees. I love that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! That's a Texas looking porch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy that you are back!! I really love how you decorate, you are so fun and creative! I always look forward to your posts. Happy Halloween to you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy you are back. I love the Witch trees, so original !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your entry way to your home!! I LOVE the Halloween Topiaries!! I did a fall one and I am going to do several Christmas ones to fill a few urns but next year, i now plan on doing a Halloween one! Love the pumpkins too!!

    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad to hear you are back in the good ol' USA! That's exciting news! Love seeing your different holiday decorations. Always so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just darling--especially those "Wicked" wreaths! Thanks so much for sharing at this month's Pretty Preppy Party!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your entryway looks fantastic, the use of colors and different mediums really brings it all together. The tomato cage Halloween trees are the best though; what a clever idea. I may borrow this idea and adapt it a bit for next year. Congratulations on your new house and your perfectly witchy Halloween display.

    Sean McCrory @ Graham Commercial Real Estate Consultants

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is the exact same entry at our home, and I never thought you could get such a huge impact working in such a small space. I think that the door wreath steals the show. It stands out perfectly, and it really is now the focal point to your home, I live this idea so much that I am doing it this year.

    Martin Moran @ Buyers Agent San Antonio

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your Halloween decorations are so cute! I purchased most of my Halloween decorations from craft and departments stores, but I let my children make an orange and black chain link garland out of construction paper to hang over the doorway. I need to see if I can find black and orange pumpkins or paint my own for next year, and I love the idea of a Halloween tree.

    Julia Stewart @ Daytona Buyers Agent

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for your provide useful information. I completely agree. We are providing this service Thay man hinh | Thay man hinh sky. Many thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Everybody!
    Can you give me some minutes for introduct my service? I"m providing máy xay đậu nành | Special is máy bào đá | and máy xay đậu nành đa năng Q10 | and máy bào đá tuyết ET200 | and máy bào đá ZY-SB114 | and xe đạp thể dục IBIKE 8.2i | and xe đạp thể dục IBIKE 4000. Contact with me.
    Thanks for reading! And have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Everybody!
    Can you give me some minutes for introduct my service? I"m providing máy xay sinh tố | Special is máy làm bắp rang bơ | and bắp mỹ | and bơ làm bắp rang bơ | and máy làm bắp rang bơ bằng ga | and máy làm bắp rang bơ VBG 1608 | and máy làm bắp rang bơ VBG-1708. Contact with me.
    Thanks for reading! And have a good day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...